The Aga Khan Health Services, Kenya is a part of Aga Khan Development Network. The Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya runs two secondary care level hospitals in Mombasa and Kisumu. The Hospitals are acknowledged for quality healthcare services. They have achieved ISO accreditation and also moving towards internationally recognised clinical standards of quality and excellence.
Aga Khan Hospital Mombasa is looking for the following seasoned professionals who will be leaders in enhancing of existing Clinical programs and work with the larger AKH System in developing specific clinical improvement programs.
The Clinical Pharmacist will provide quality and efficient specialized pharmaceutical services to improve drug usage and therapeutic outcome including, but not limited to advising physicians on issues concerning drug therapy that meets or exceeds the expectation of the patient and their relatives.
Major duties and responsibilities
- Reviewing patients’ medication profiles for individual drug dosage monitoring, drug utilization, patient education.
- Guide and help in retrieving drugs and poison related queries and participate in clinical research and investigational drug activities.
- Work directly with physicians and other health providers on information regarding patient drug therapy.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelors of Science Degree in Pharmacy
- S/he should have a Practicing License from the Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Kenya.
- S/he should be registered with Pharmaceutical Society of Kenya
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in pharmaceutical services.
How to Apply
Applications with all relevant documents should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline of submitting application is on 14th November 2014.