Toyota Kenya Limited which has a long and trusted heritage in Kenya, is part of the Global Toyota Group, comprising of Toyota Tsusho Corporation (TTC) which owns 100 % of Toyota Kenya Limited.
Toyota Kenya Limited is the sole distributor of Toyota, Yamaha and Hino brands in Kenya. In 2001 Toyota Motor Corporation acquired a majority ownership of Hino Motors Ltd. Committing to a vision of global leadership in superior performing heavy and medium-duty truck market.
Toyota Kenya Limited launched the assembly of Hino trucks in February 2013, with the first Hino truck and bus rolling off the plant in Changamwe.
Sales Executives, Hino Division
Location: Nairobi and Eldoret
Job Summary: The Sales Executive will be responsible for meeting the truck and buses sales targets in various regions they will be based in, resulting in increased market share and visibility of the brand in the market.
- Conduct regular field visits to prospect and generate sales
- Market research and analysis
- Actively follow up on new leads and referrals
- Follow through the sales process for truck and buses sales order
- Timely preparation of quotations and accurate sales reports
- Regularly updating customers on sales order progress, respond and resolve customer queries in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Actively participate in promotional activities to market the company’s products and services whilst coordinating customers training to increase customer service delivery
Competencies and Skills
- Excellent knowledge in trucks & buses
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Pleasant and outgoing personality
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A team player with a go-getter attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets
- Competent driver with a clean driving licence
- Diploma in a business related field preferably in Sales and Marketing or Technical diploma with sales/administration experience
- 2 years experience in a similar role in a large organization
- Technical background will be an added advantage
If you believe you are the right candidate for the above positions and can clearly demonstrate you meet the criteria, please submit your curriculum vitae together with a cover letter illustrating your suitability for the position against the listed qualifications and competencies.
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com by 30th September 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvasing will lead to disqualification.