SISDO a progressive and fast growing MFI accessing financial services to small holder farmers and micro entrepreneurs in parts of five provinces namely Nairobi, Rift Valley, Eastern, Western and Central invites suitable applicants for the following position.
The position is based in Nairobi with frequent field travel.
Credit Operations Manager
The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
* Responsible for the management and supervision of credit operations’ team
* Responsible for enforcement of operational policies and procedures, preparation, review and monitoring of operational plans and programs.
* Responsible for market surveys, outreach, publicity and marketing activities
* Responsible for programme documentation and reporting
* Team leader in the development of new products and innovations in the delivery of financial services.
* Must have a Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Finance / Social Science;
* Minimum of 5 years experience at a supervisory position in a banking / Microfinance Institution;
* A good understanding of the MFI act;
* Excellent computer skills and familiarity with Ms Office;
* Minimum age of 35 years;
* Fluency in both written and spoken English and Kiswahili;
* Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
* Ability to work with diverse group of people;
* Attention to detail and ability to multi task;
* Financial management, proposal and report writing skills;
* Full understanding of enterprise value chain systems and concepts and ability to manage risks in a financial institution;
* Ability to make independent decisions; Meticulous and detail oriented and ability to ensure quality service delivery in operations including compliance with organization’s mission, vision and objectives.
The position is on a three - year renewable performance based employment contract.
Interested applicants should send their application letter, resume, copies of relevant certificates and testimonials, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected remuneration and a day telephone contact to the undersigned on or before August 23, 2010:
The Human Resource & Training Manager,
P.O. Box 76622-00508,
Kindly note that only short listed candidates will be contacted