We are a leading experiential marketing Agency and we urgently require an Office and Finance Administrator.
- CPA Part II Section 4.
- KATC final level will be an added advantage.
- Diploma in Business Administration or any business related course.
- Above two years working experience in a similar position.
Professional Skills and competencies
- Person of unquestionable integrity, committed and a team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Attention to detail person
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating office meeting and filing of meeting minutes.
- Receiving and dispatching office and client documents, mails, POs, invoice and any other documents.
- Ensuring office equipment are in good working condition and coordinating repair of the same.
- Ensuring office stationaries and other consumables requisitions are done on time.
- Issuing office stationaries and other consumables to the staff and maintaining inventory of the same.
- Receiving and directing visitors to the right staff or office.
- Coordinating project expenses requisition, approval and payment.
- Coordinating project staff payroll processing, approval and payment.
- Shortlisting suppliers and negotiating their supply prices and payment terms.
- Undertaking any other related office and finance roles.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application indicating your expected salary, and a detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Close of Business, Thursday, 15th June , 2017.