Waumini Co-operative is a national fast growing Sacco based in Nairobi offering financial services to members. We intend to fill the above positions:
The position holders will be reporting to Accountant and will be responsible for the following:
* Processing payments in cash, bank transfers, cheques, etc.
* Loans processing.
* Efficient management of delinquent loan
* Bank reconciliations
* Assist the FOSA Accountant in day to day running of FOSA.
Minimum qualifications: -
* Holders of CPA Part I
* High degree of arithmetic accuracy and attention for details
* Two years working experience in finance especially in FOSA.
* Computer literate
* Good interpersonal skills
* Must have worked with recognized financial software.
* Should be between 21 and 28 years of age.
* Possess a valid certificate of good conduct.
The above position is on a 2 years renewable contract.
If you meet the above qualifications please click here to fill the Job Application Form and send it together with your C.V and names of three work related referees to: email@example.com before 19th August 2010.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for subsequent interviews.